Thursday, September 27, 2012

Waste Away Thursday

Well it's thank heavens it's Thursday again! It's the end of the work week for me and I've got a fun weekend ahead! Dinner with friends tonight just to catch up and for them to see Ryan! Then dinner again Friday night with more friends for my birthday! Razorbacks play Saturday but sadly that hasn't been going very well recently but I'm still gonna watch gosh darn it!

OK sweets, here's my recent loves/obsessions/confessions, etc!

1. Diet coke. I've tried to quit for YEARS but I just can't. I only have 1 in the mornings but you try and take that away from me and I'll sock you in the face!!



2. These amazing skull boots! I couldn't get a picture of the DSW website but click here to see them! I'm obsessed and I might have to break down and order them very, very soon!!

3. Big chunky necklaces! I confess, I've got the bubble necklace in 2 colors and wear it often! I can't get enough! You want one? Call or Facebook Lavish in Russellville! They ship :) You'll thank me later. (click here for their FB page).


4. This is more of an obsession/frustration. I love Halloween and I LOVE dressing up! But this year I'm getting a little stressed! We do Trunk or Treat at our church every year and this year since it's Ryan's first Halloween I want his costume to be perfect! But, Matt and I also have to dress up and decorate our car! It's hard finding an infant costume that also has coordinating adult costumes that aren't too expensive or embarrassing! (I'll wear anything, Matt on the other hand, will not!!) It's becoming a task, let me tell you! I think I have it figured out, but it hasn't been easy!! And no, we're not going as toast. Sorry.



That's all I got for now folks! Much love!


with love,

No comments: