Thursday, September 20, 2012

Waste Away Thursday

Thank heavens it's Thursday! This has been a long week! Ryan has decided to scream for hours before sleeping recently, oh joy! He's asleep right now so I'm taking advantage of it!

Here's some things I'm loving lately!

Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Lotion: This stuff is so great! It's the only tanning lotion I use... and I've tried lots! You can get it at any drugstore for cheap! Don't hesitate to buy it in the darkest color because the light isn't even worth it!  (Tip: Apply wearing gloves, then use a kleenex to put the smallest amount on the top of your hands so it looks natural!)



Downton Abbey: If you haven't watched this show on PBS then you need to GET ON IT!! Warning: You will be hooked! Seriously, one of the best shows ever! It's set back in the 1900s and focuses on a wealthy family, their life and home! It's addictive! Season 3 started in the UK this week and I found it posted online! Here's the link if you want to watch it online! All the seasons are here.




Nude nail polish: I found the most perfect nude nail polish today! It took me awhile to pick out the perfect shade but I found it and it looks so nice and clean on my toes! (Tip: Go darker than you think!)
I got the Loreal "Til the Sun Goes Down". It's the 3rd from the right in the picture below.



Etsy: I've been having a lot of success shopping on Etsy this year. I started by getting some things for Ryan, then some jewelry for myself and now onto Christmas shopping! I highly recommend this site! Check Etsy before Ebay or Amazon because I can promise you that it'll be better quality and most likely one-of-a-kind because everything is handmade on Etsy!

That's all  I got for today! Happy weekend to all!

with love,

No comments: