Monday, September 17, 2012

Bedroom Reveal!

 Well folks, I finally finished our bedroom project! I've been working on it for a long time and I'm so glad it's finally done! I antiqued our bedside tables last week and that was the last part!


 Our room! I'm happy with how it came out!


I'll be starting another antiquing project soon and I'll post step by step directions for those of you interested in a lil DIY action!

In other news, Ryan was  4 months this past Friday! Where has the time gone?! He's so big!


In the moby:


He had his 4 month appointment on Friday as well and he did so good! He weighs 15 lbs! Here we are waiting on the doctor... and unfortunately his 4 shots :(



That's all I got from this weekend. No comment on the Razorback game!!! I'm leaving with that.

Oh yea, and if you're obsessed with Dowton Abbey like I am, season 3 episode 1 is on the ProjectFreeTV website! (it aired in the UK last night and doesn't air in the US until January!!) You're welcome.


with love,

No comments: