Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's the Craziest Time of the Year!!

Well, it's that time of the year when the craziness starts!! Last weekend we had a lot going! Here we go...

One of my longest and dearest friends got married on Friday night! Here's some girls at the rehearsal on Thursday night at the Albert Pike Hotel:

Bridesmaids Luncheon on Friday morning!! Here's a few of my friends:

Friday night the wedding! Lindsey looked so beautiful!!

I was in the House Party! Here's me and Abbey- we were in the House Party together and had so much together!!

Me and my BFF Emily! She was one of the Maid of Honors!!

Lindsey had 10 bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous on the stage!!

The Bowden's!!

My father-in-law had a Christmas party at his house Saturday night! Here's Matt and I!

Sunday night I had my Christmas party for the pharmacy! Me, Ryan and Stacy wore tacky Christmas sweaters! Let's just Ryan's women's turtleneck was a real hit!! Haha!




with love,

No comments: