Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Busy!

Well, Matt and I were very busy this past weekend! Friday night I went to a Bachelorette party for my friend!
Here's Lindsey, Maeve and me
Here's the bride on the left, Lindsey, then Emily and me!

Lindsey again with the other Lindsey!

Saturday morning I went to the Lingerie Shower for Lindsey as well! It was a lot of fun! Here's me and Lindsey!
Emily and I

Saturday afternoon I had lunch with some friends and then knocked out a little shopping! Now the only people that I have left for Christmas are: Dad, Kirby, Gary and Matt! Yay!! After that I went home and prepared for our first guest in our new house!! Kirby stayed with us on Saturday night! Thanks to a family at church he had a bed to sleep on! I fixed dinner and we watched movies together!
Sunday we had our annual Christmas dinner at church. Here's me and Matt!

The decor was so cute! The night was Charlie Brown Christmas theme! Every table had one of Charlie Brown's sad little Christmas trees on it! So cute!

Here's Aimee, Sharon and me

Matt and William being silly!!

AND last but not least... last night we bought a new TV!! Needless to say this is Matt's Christmas present haha!!




with love,

No comments: