Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with the Hill's!!


So sorry it's been so long since I posted! Things have been so crazy in our world!!! I got a new position at work of Financial Administrator and that has made things even more hectic! I only have a few pics from Christmas because I'm short on time! We had a wonderful Christmas!! Here's me, Aimee and Courtney on Christmas Eve! Everyone got lots of presents and we had a great time!

Here's our tree on Christmas morning! As you can see the dogs got a new bed! Matt got a movie, some clothes and our new tv was part of his Christmas as well! Matt got me some boots, clothes, jewelry and bath stuff!! It was great!
Next, we headed over to my parents to open presents and have lunch! We got out good there too! I got some glittery Toms yay! Matt got some cologne and we got a cocoamotion machine too!
Next we headed to spend time with all of Matt's extended family! I only have 1 pic of us in front of the tree! We had so much fun spending time with family and eating WAY too much!!

Tomorrow we are headed to Rockwall, TX to spend New Year's weekend with the Bruce's!! We are so excited! We haven't seen them since our wedding!! I'll update when we get back!!
with love,

1 comment:

Nelie and Ken said...

Loved all your Beautiful pictures, looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Have a Happy Healthy and Safe New Year. Have a safe trip while traveling to Texas, and just have a fun New Year's! Happy New Year too you and all your sweet Family !! Love ya Nelie and Ken