Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Weekend So Far!

This weekend has been fun and busy so far! Friday night we went and saw Kirby march in the band at the HS football game! He did great! Thankfully, I was honored to be in his presence for about 2 minutes to get a picture with him- then he was gone! Haha!

Today Matt and I went to the zoo! It was so much fun! We saw some funny stuff! The giraffes were fighting and so were the gorillas! That made our $22 worth it (yes- it cost us $22 total!!)! We went into the reptile house and I'm not kidding I had goosebumps the entire time we were in there! All those lizards and snakes scared me!! It was nice to enjoy this beautiful weather and do something fun and active outside together!

And tonight we went to a party for our friends who are getting married in December. It was a 'wedding party' party! I am in her house party and I'm so excited to be apart of her day! Here's a few pics of me and my friends!


No comments: