Monday, April 8, 2013

First Haircut!!!

Oh my goodness! Do those blue eyes not just make you melt?!

My angel watching his movie
Well, last Tuesday was a big day for Mr. Ryan! He got his first haircut! His hair was getting SO long that we finally decided to get it cut :(
I was sad to see the curls go and I really wanted to wait until after his 1st birthday, but it was getting really bad! We went to a cute kids salon where he got to sit in an airplane and watch Lion King! He was really good the whole time, but started getting fussy towards the end! He was over it at that point! The girls were so sweet and patient and he got to pick out a "treasure" when he was done! Here he is getting his haircut and with the green dinosaur he picked out!
He looks so big now!!
And I didn't even cry :) 
with love,

No comments: