Monday, April 15, 2013

Emma's Play and 11 months!!

Last week I helped host a wedding shower at our church for some of our dear friends William and Jessica who are getting married this weekend!! We can't wait!
Friday I got my hair done then Ryan and I played outside on the deck for a little bit because it felt so good outside!! He loved it!
playing naked outside!

I love my baby!

This past weekend was fun and busy! Emma was in the musical "Beauty and the Beast" at her school! She did so good and we really enjoyed the play!

with the little actress!

The rents with Emma after the play!
 Sunday Ryan turned 11 months :(
Time is going by so fast!! Now we'll only one month away from his 1st birthday and I just might die!! I love the stage he's in right now! He reaches out for you to hold him, he says "mama", "dada", "nana" (banana) and "no"! He can hold his own sippy cup, feed himself bites of food and loves to play on his new drum!
 
Here he is at church with his sunglasses on! This is the first time he kept them on! I think it was because he was so tired!

Asleep 5 minutes later...

with love,

No comments: