Monday, August 13, 2012

Ryan's Dedication Weekend

 This was such a special week for us at our house! Ryan got dedicated on Sunday! I still can't believe I have a son and that he's now dedicated! Time sure is going fast!

Here's what our little monkey has been up to this week...

 He loves naked tummy time!! I love that booty!!


 We had lunch with the fam on Friday at Subway! Here's Ryan with Auntie Em!


 We also had dinner with the fam Friday night at Buffalo Wild Wings. Here's Ryan and JuJu!

 Ryan and Padj!


 Ryan was really getting tickled at Padj! Love this picture!


Saturday night I had dinner with some of my friends because Lesley is moving to Fort Worth today :(


me, Lesley and Emily


Missy, Lesley, me, Emily and the 2 Lindseys

Sunday was the big day! You can tell he was really excited about it!!
I was so excited about his adorable bow tie and suspenders! I love them so much! I found them off Etsy and was so happy with how they turned out! My handsome little baby...


 And now lots of pictures with the fam minus Emma and Chris :(
















Love this picture! Love my boys!






Pastor dedicating Ryan! Very special!

 And here's my angle just this morning in the car! He's always so happy! We seriously don't deserve such an awesome baby! We are so blessed!


 And... now I'm exhausted!!


with love,

No comments: