Monday, November 28, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

So sorry folks. Playing catch up today. Matt and I were out of town all last week for Thanksgiving! It was awesome!

I don't think I ever posted a picture of our mantle. I did this WEEKS ago :) I like it.

Also- I got this hat a few weeks ago. I love it. Dad and Matt hate it- I think it's so cute! Rawr!


And... here's the Thanksgiving crew! Well, one side!
We had a great Thanksgiving with both my parent's families! We only get to see them once a year so it's always great to see everyone!











After Thanksgiving lunch we went outside and some of the kids played football. Well, Marge got in on the fun and decided she wanted to kick the football! Just watch the video to see how that went...



And this ladies and gentlemen, I'm sad to say, are Kirby's feet. He thinks this is cool. Socks with his chacos. All the girls in the family quickly informed him that it was NOT!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did! I ate SOO much fun!

(btw I'm in the 2nd trimester this week! Yay for 14 weeks!!)

with love,

No comments: