Monday, November 14, 2011

Granna Turns 83 and Holiday House!

Well, first thing is first. Here's a funny pic I took of Bella on our bed one morning. She's saying "I'm not too excited that I'm not gonna be the baby for much longer!!" This is one spoiled pup. I'm anxious to see what she thinks about an addition to our family!!

Friday was Granna's 83rd birthday!! We went to eat and then back to her house for cake and presents! Here she is with Haven!


Matt and I at dinner

Courtney and Haven at dinner



Saturday we spent 4 hours at Holiday House!!! It was glorious... and so tiring!! I got some Christmas shopping done and got in some quality girl time!! Here's Haven in front of one of the trees!

Welp. I'm exhausted and I've got a very busy week ahead of me! I've got a lot going on at work and church! I'm coordinating a wedding this weekend! So... see ya in about a week!

with love,

No comments: