Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

It has been such a fun Labor Day weekend for us! We have spent every minute of it with the family and loved it!!
Friday night we ate at Flying Fish then the guys wanted to go to Gander Mountain. Well, Aimee and I got a little bored so we amused ourselves with some of the merchandise!!
Hence me waving from inside a gun safe haha!!


Saturday morning Matt went golfing and I got some things done around the house. I made a Razorback wreath that I've been wanting to make for our front door. It's not done quite yet but i went ahead and hung it up. I'm on the search for the perfect Razorback ornament to hang in the middle!





That night we watched the Razorback game at Beef O'Brady's!! A great way to start off the season-- with a big win!!

Aimee and I


Matt and I



Aidan and I


Ma and I


Sunday after church and lunch, Matt took Aidan to the driving range and pretty sure it was the cutest thing ever!!







Sunday night we celebrated Emma's birthday early (she turns 17 on Wednesday!) We had Wing Stop and ice cream cake!




Today we ate lunch at Gary and Jeanette's! Gary grilled out burgers and they were so good! The weather has been SO nice today that we ate outside and enjoyed it for a while!
This afternoon, Kirby and I went to Savers. I lucked out and found some Nike high tops... in the little boys section!! Haha!
I cleaned them up and put new laces on them and they look like new!! (almost)



Whew!! I'm tired...


with love,
Riley

No comments: