Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday Weekend

I found the perfect ornament for the middle of the Razorback wreath I made!





Monday is my 25th birthday so we celebrated it on Saturday night. We went to paint pottery at Firefly, ate at Purple Cow and then came back to our house for cake and presents!

Here's Bud and I at dinner:








Here's my cookie cake that Matt got for me at Sam's! It was huge!! It was 2 layers!!





Matt got me the Michael Kors watch I've been wanting!! I love it!!


I got tons of great stuff: jewelry, candles, lotion, slippers, cute note pads, cd, tank top, scarf and a coffee cup!

Here's me at the table with my cake and all my cards!





And here's a silly pic of the fam that we took and I'm not even smiling for some reason!


I had a great birthday celebration with the fam and I still will be having a celebration with Matt and one with my friends this week as well!! Fun birthday week for me!!

with love,
Riley

No comments: