Sunday, May 8, 2011

my mom is better than your mom.

No. Seriously.

She's the most wonderful woman I know. My mom is my best friend, my supporter and encourager. I always call her when I'm in a pickle and I can always count on her to give me great advice! I love you, mom!! (I call her Ma!)

One of my favorite pictures of us from my wedding day:

And this is my other favorite picture of us! Asleep...

I am also thankful for my mother-in-law, Sharon! I am so grateful for our great relationship. It is so important! And ever since Matt and I got married our relationship has come so natural and I love spending time with her! She's my shopping buddy!

Here's a picture of Sharon and Matt on our wedding day!

I love this picture as well! I think Matt is about 8 yrs old!
Happy Mother's Day!!!

with love,

No comments: