Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 Years Ago Today...








Matt and I started this journey together and what an amazing journey it's been!! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!! Time goes by so fast! We've experienced so much together and I love remembering those precious moments!

Some of my favorite milestones over the past 3 years are:
-moving into our first apartment
-getting Bella
-our first Christmas
-Destin trips each summer
-buying our first car
-buying our first house
-Las Vegas & Cozumel trip
-birthdays, concerts, Razorback tailgating

Those are just a few of my favorite memories; times when I felt like we grew up a little and matured. I love Matt so much and I wouldn't trade our life together for anything!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the years to come!!

Love ya babe!!


with love,

No comments: