Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Formal

Last weekend Kirby and Emma had their school winter formal! It was Emma's first formal dance and Kirby's last (besides prom)! It was a sad night but so much fun! I did Emma's hair and makeup! She looked so gorgeous!! We had so much together getting her ready! At first she didn't trust me but by the time I was done I think I gained her trust :)
It was so funny because it took hours for me to get Emma ready but it only took Kirby about 30 minutes! The only getting ready I saw of him was him running around the house looking for his socks and his hair gel! He was ready so fast and it was no big deal haha!
We went to his date's house to get pictures with all his friends. They all looks so handsome!





with love,

1 comment:

sara said...

she really did look gorgeous!!!!