Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recently

I feel like I haven't posted in forever!
To catch you up to speed...

Last week we painted and revamped the guest bathroom! It was an awful mustard color and now it's a beautiful green! New fixtures, shower curtain and little decor has really spiced it up! It is so much more homey and "us"!
This week we have both been sick! Matt only had it for a few days but my cold has last all week! I am hoping it'll be gone before the weekend! We have big weekend plans that can't be spoiled by a cold!
Kirby and Emma have their semi-formal dance this weekend! Emma asked me to do her hair and make-up and I can't wait to share that special time with her and help her get ready!
Sunday we are having our family over for the Superbowl! My sister-in-law is slightly obsessed with the Colts so needless to say everything must be blue :)
until next time...

with love,

No comments: