Monday, November 23, 2009

Razorbacks and Moving!!

Saturday we went to the Razorback game and tailgated all day!! Family and friends!!

Us with the rents!

Me and Emmer!
Me and the girls!! (Haley and Emma)
Ma and me! (She almost tailgates as good as I do!!!)
I LOVE him!!! We were definitely celebrating being new homeowners!!

Sis-in-law! Courtney!


So- we got to start moving in last night! We were so happy! About 7pm we got in and started unpacking! We got all the boxes done! Today we got the carpets cleaned and Ma cleaned out the kitchen and fridge for us! Tonight we'll do all the furniture! So fun!
OK I have to tell this hilarious story of Emma! We were walking through the house and opened the closet and saw something on the top shelf of the closet. I stuck my hand up there to get this piece of trash down and it was a safety pin and tag from the cleaners! Ma says, "OMG there's a ton up there! I can see a lot more!" So Emma gets on a chair and puts them all in the trash- there were like 200 of these little tags! Here she is with the trashcan a quarter full with just cleaner tags!! Some people can't throw their stuff away haha!!

Here we are unpacking the boxes!! All sweaty!! My favorite quote of the night was by Matt: "I'm sweating so bad it's coming outta my beard!!" Haha!! Gross!!



with love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha love the story about it all....such a exciting time in yalls life will leave so many memories..how are my nieces enjoying the new crib? Love yall and of course if I wasnt sick you know I would be there tonight! If yall need anything I am here!

Anonymous said...

I love it, and I love even more that I will see you in TWO days!!!! Can't wait :)

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Sorry that was my post and for some reason my name didn't show up :(

kanishk said...

adorable blogs thanks for sharing

Work from home India