Monday, November 9, 2009

Pep Rally, Senior Night and a Wedding!

This weekend was busy! I went to the LRCA Pep Rally on Friday afternoon to see Kirby play during a Pep Rally for the last time!!! Here's me and Emma!

Then we went to Senior Night at our last football game of the season (besides playoffs!). This was Kirby's LAST time to march with the band at an LRCA game!!! So sad!!! Here we are together and then with my parents. You know we had to embarrass him a little bit!!

Me and Em!! We had camera duty! Parents were on the field with Kirby while they announced him! Me and Em were ready with 2 camera and 2 video cameras! No worries- we got every second!! Haha!

Saturday night Matt and I went to a wedding for some of our friends. Matt works with groom. Here I am with the beautiful bride, Lindsay!

Us! (Side note: Matt grows out his beard every deer hunting season... he says it keeps his face warm! I guess it's a guy thing!!)


Aimee and I
I love him so much! We have so much fun together! Very fun night!! Their reception was at the same country club that ours was at! That was the first time we'd been back since!

Kinda dark- the bride and groom entering the reception

We had a very fun weekend!

P.S. I saw this and obviously gave it a test run this weekend and am loving it!! Read about the new dark lipstick trend!!!

1 comment:

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Hahaha...oh Matt would do that!!! Love it!