Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Early Mornings

Matt gets up at 5:40am every morning to go to our gym at our apartment and work out. I plan on going with him but when the alarm goes off I just simply can't get out of bed!
Well, this week I decided to put my big girl panties on and get my butt up! Yesterday and today I went to the clubhouse and worked out with Matt! It feels great! I like doing it with Matt because that gives me an accountability partner and I know he's gonna go with or without me so I better get up!
I've been trying to eat better and exercise the past few months and so far I've lost 18 lbs! I'm loving it! I'm fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear in years! Let's pray I can stay disciplined!

3 comments:

sara said...

this is why I love exercising with Steve....it's more fun and it's accountability...he is much more disciplined than me!!!

You go girl!

ChristineWinn said...

18 pounds! Thats awesome!

Kitty said...

You go, girl! You look awesome in your pictures! 18 pounds is a LOT of weight! Good job!!!