Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changes II

OK LONGGGG story short...
I was told about a great fulltime job (I wasn't looking and I'm happy where I am) and decided to look into it, I applied, got offered the job and turned it down because it would have been a significant pay cut for me. They said they couldn't afford to pay me more- so it didn't work out.
This has been going on for the past two weeks. It has been exciting and stressful for Matt and I to go through the whole process of what it would really look like if I changed jobs! Whatever happened we knew that God's will would be done and we hoped that He would make it clear if I was to accept the job or not and thankfully He made it very clear!
Now we are 100% that, for the time being, we are exactly where God wants us to be! I'm excited to work harder than I have at my current job and really excel because I know there's a reason why I'm there!

1 comment:

katie said...

i need a job!! i'll take just about anything!!