Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Day Off!

Yesterday I had the day off because I had to work on Good Friday! It was a good day- except that it had to be used to get all my errands done! We got our carpets cleaned! Ahh! They look TONS better! The guy said he gave us free spot and odor treatment haha! They must have been bad! I also did a little running around for MK. Overall it was a good day off- I got to sleep in a little as well!

Tonight I'm going to the driving range with Matt. Yes, I know. He's died and gone to heaven! Matt is a golf FREAK! He is so happy! He's been wanting me to play with him forever! The only problem is that I'm left handed! So, I can't borrow his clubs and we don't want to buy me any until we know that I love it and will want to play!! Things can't be simple with us :)

Last night he taught me the basics of a golf swing- it's so much harder than it looks! We'll see how this goes...

P.S. I will report tomorrow on the golfing escapade!

No comments: