Thursday, April 16, 2009

CrAzY dAy

Today has been just a TAD crazy! I don't like days like that!

I had to go to Wal-Mart... the dreaded Wal-Mart!! I HATE grocery shopping!!!!! So- I figured if I went on my lunch hour that it wouldn't be so bad and I would get it over with faster! Oh no- it was just as bad! Besides the fact that everyone and their dog was there and I had to get a cart full of groceries! I was a little late to work considering I had to go home and unload the frozen foods :(

When I got home (to just run in with the food) the dogs, of course, we running around crazy wanting to go out. So I take Sadie out... when I come back in to get Bella and take her to work with me (yes, I take my puppy to work with me and it's awesome!) she has peed on the floor!! Ugh!!! I guess she was mad that I left her and she had to go! Haha... she still got a spanking :) This is parenting in training people!

This is sad- but I'm really looking forward to doing absolutely nothing tonight!!

Tomorrow night things start to get crazy again- we are going to the Weekend to Remember marriage conference here in town. We are pretty excited about it- more ready to see what all the hype is about! Everyone says that their so good! I'll let you know!

No comments: