Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mary Kay Madness!

So, last week Christine joined my Mark Kay team! I'm so excited for her!
I also had a Facial Class Party on Saturday and it went great! It was my first party- and it was almost $500 in sales! This week I have a party on Thursday night and Saturday afternoon! The quarter is over on 3/15 so I'm trying to reach my sales goal before then!
I have exceeded my goals! My first week in Mary Kay my goal was to become familiar with the products and buy inventory. Well, it's not even a month and I have bought $200 more inventory than I planned on and will have had 3 parties and booked my Debut Party!
Speaking of Debut... my Debut Party is Saturday, April 4th from 11am-1pm. Anyone that is available on that morning please stop by! It is just a casual come and go setting where my Director and I will be showing off our products. Also, Janice Maddux will be there as well representing Pampered Chef and showing us some recipes!
It's going to be a lot of fun and I'm so glad it's booked! It's been a very busy week so far... I'm already tired and ready for the weekend! But my work has definitely paid off and I can't believe this Mary Kay thing is actually working out- and I'm loving it!

No comments: