Friday, March 6, 2009

It's A Good Day!!

I don't really know why- but I'm really happy today! I just feel so encouraged! I spoke with a friend this past weekend (hey Christine!) about selling Mary Kay and my director and I are signing her up on Sunday! I'm so happy to have her on my team!
And just now I got off the phone with my cousin in Mississippi and I convinced her to sell Mary Kay as well! Go team!
I think it would be funny if my cousin and I both sold Mary Kay... Mary Kay cousins haha! Love you Michelle :)
I'm so encouraged that these girls wants to sell and have the courage to start their own business. I never thought I'd have 2 team members in less than a month into Mary Kay! I'm just loving it so much because it's mine. It's my business and I'm in control of my success and future. I'm excited to see my friends do the same!
It hasn't even been a month that I've been selling Mary Kay and I have already learned so much about myself, the business and people. It is such a blessing to be apart of such a motivational, rewarding and encouraging group!
I wish my team many wonderful years of success, happiness and pure joy selling Mary Kay and being apart of the company. It's so much fun! Love yall!

1 comment:

ChristineWinn said...

Im so excited to get all of this figured out and meet the director up here!