Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moved

The past few days I really have been wrestling with making a certain change in my life- not a big one- but a change. I was led to let go of something "worldly" that I was really almost obsessed with. I can't remember the last time that I felt like God was asking me to let go of something so strongly. It has really been tugging at my heart and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I guess you know that's when it's God will- when you can't ignore it any longer!
It's not easy- but I know that I will be so much better off once I do His will. I already feel better about my decision and know that God will fill the place where this worldly obsession once was!

He can't be ignored!!

1 comment:

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

You know I'm nosey, the anticipation of what this could be is just killing me! Need more information!!