Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Facts

This is a Facebook thing- but I think it's fun so I wanted to put it on my blog too! I don't know how to tag people on here- so you're all tagged! Haha!

Here are the rules. Copy this into a blog on your site and tag me back with your responses after you have replaced mine. Send it to whomever else as well, and have fun.


1. I married the man of my dreams on May 24th, 2008 and am loving every second of it! Married life truly is a wonderful blessing! It has taught me so much about myself!

2. I am OBSESSED with our two dogs. Matt had Sadie (7 yr old black Lab) already and she joined our family when we got married and we bought Bella (8 month old Boxer puppy) a month after our wedding. They really are are children (if you think I'm joking just ask our friends!)

3. I am OCD. I organize, clean, straighten, etc. all the time. If our apartment is messy I can't sit down. It must be clean (this is difficult with 2 large dogs... and a husband!)

4. Shopping is my therapy. There's something about having something new that just cheers me right up! If that doesn't make you feel better I don't know what will!

5. Betsey Johnson is my hero. Look her up (www.betseyjohnson.com)

6. I will have an Escalade before I die. End of story. (If that means I'm 90 and cruising around in an Escalade...then so be it).

7. I have been sick more since I've been married then in my whole life! (OK, not really. But, I have been sick a lot in the past 8 months!)

8. Every two weeks (religiously) you can find me at Asian Nails getting my nails filled.

9. I paint Bella's nails! She's a princess and deserves to get pampered!

10. I have this funny voice that I talk in and it always makes Matt laugh... then I laugh.

11. I watch SpongeBob. I think it's the funniest show ever.

12. I only wear designer jeans.

13. I have had 2 rounds of braces, 2 retainers, dozens of spacers, and 2 permanent retainers (one of which I still have).

14. I have a black thumb. All the plants I buy die in like 2 days!

15. I'm a people person. I hate being by myself!

16. I get to take Bella to work with me! It's awesome! She just lays under my desk and sleeps!

17. I hate living in an apartment! Hopefully, we'll have a house soon!!

18. I know absolutely nothing about sports and don't care to!

19. I have 7 piercings and 1 tattoo.

20. I am addicted to Diet Coke. Have been for years! I've tried quitting but I just keep going back to it! It beats water any day!

21. If someone would have told me 6 years ago that I was going to marry Matt Hill I would have laughed in your face!

22. I'm an AWFUL driver!

23. I'm getting more like my mother everyday and I'm OK with that! She's a pretty cool lady!

24. Secretly all I want to be is a trophy wife!!!!

25. I have naturally curly hair that I usually straighten! We all want what we can't have!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Too funny that you paint your dog's nails!

Great to learn more about you!