Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE my job!

Part of my job is being a wedding coordinator. I love that part of it. Lately, weddings have been booming at the church! I am doing one almost every month now! I really like doing it. They pay me good money to tell them what to do on their wedding day!
I like being apart of someone's special day and making it perfect for them. So far, there haven't been any real catastrophes but there have been some definite set backs! It's fun, exciting, and stressful at times but it makes me take pride in my work.
When the wedding is all said and done and the bride and groom are successfully down the aisle I take a sigh of relief and think... I pulled it off!

1 comment:

sara said...

I can't think of a better person to do that job!!!!

wow, we have that many weddings coming up at church?