Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

new swimsuit!
 We had such a great Easter weekend! It was busy busy busy!!

 Sunday morning Ryan loved going through his Easter basket from the Easter bunny! Bubbles, a frisbee, a ball, lots of candy and a bowling set is just some of the fun things he got!
digging through his Easter basket

lots of goodies
 Easter lunch was at our house this year and it was great! Very relaxed and we were able to hang out together all afternoon! Here's the flowers I had on the tables!


 Saturday morning our church had an Easter Egg hunt! It was Ryan's first and he loved it! They also had bunnies and a goat to pet and hold! He loved it!





 Here's pics of the fam from church Sunday morning! Being Easter, of course it was a bit of crazy morning! Ryan screamed the whole time we tried to get his bowtie on!! But, we made it out the door!

I love my lil fam





dying eggs Sunday afternoon
 I had Monday off from work and it was so nice to have a day to relax!! Now it's back to work but only for a couple of days:) Thank heavens my working days are almost over!! July 15th is my last day at work and I couldn't be more excited about it!!
with love,

No comments: