Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow Days

first time at the driving range!
 Here's a picture of Ryan at the golf course a couple of weekends ago and then we got the cold again! We've been iced in the for the past 2 1/2 days and we're back to work today! I like being snowed in but there gets to be a time when it's time to get out of the house!

BFF
 Ryan and I went on a donut date last week and he loved it! It was also very messy! I don't think I'll be taking that trip by myself again!

 Ryan got into my purse a few days again and found my lipstick and decided to eat it!! Lovely!! I'll show this to your future girlfriends and tell them you like to wear lipstick:)
 We were supposed to go to the doctor this past Monday and find out the gender of the baby!! But NO!!! It had to snow and ice so the office was closed!!! I was so upset!!! Appointment has been rescheduled to next Monday and it better happen this time!!

 Matt's latest addition to Ryan's room! Ryan keeps saying "tweet! tweet!" and I keep reminding him that they're ducks not birdies!

with love,

No comments: