Monday, September 23, 2013

My 27th Birthday!

 Last weekend was so fun! My birthday was Thursday! Wednesday night I went out to eat with some of my friends!
Missy, Lindsey, me and Emily
Thursday night we went out to eat with the fam and back to our house for cake then went bowling on Saturday night!










For some reason, yesterday Ryan was being such a lil toot! He wouldn't stop hitting and biting Matt and I! So, he got his first timeout!!! It worked too!

he loves that sugar!

Daddy's duck calls!

apparently we were too loud at the restaurant!

finally framed some birthday pics! 

he loves Bella!

window gazing

he gone!
 Saturday I got see my long time friend, Corey and her new baby Bowyn! She was so sweet! It's fun that my friends are having babies now too!
our babies!
 That's all I got! It's Monday and I'm tired!! Peace.
with love,

No comments: