Wednesday, May 22, 2013

5 Year Anniversary Celebration!

I can't believe it's already been 5 years since Matt and I got married! Man, it's gone by fast! These past 5 years have been so much fun! So many changes and new exciting things! We have grown so much!
Friday night we spent the night at a nice hotel downtown, went out to dinner and did lots of shopping on Saturday! It was my first time being away from Ryan overnight and I hated it but we had lots of fun! And I know it was good for me get away for a day :)
at the hotel
being silly in a photo booth!
walking by the river
This Friday, May 24th will be exactly 5 years since I walked down the aisle! One of the most special and important days of my life! And FUN! OMG we had so much fun!!



 
 Matty,
Thank you for being the most kind and patient husband. Thank you for the being the most fun and proud Dad to Ryan. Thanks for putting up with me for the past 5 years (8 years total)!! Thanks for calming me down when I get too emotional... pretty much a daily occurrence! And thanks for providing for and supporting our family! Thanks for making us your priority! I love you more than anything! And believe it or not- I love you more today than I did 5 years ago :)
with love,

No comments: