Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update

Sorry for my short absence- just haven't had much to report! Of course we've been busy- we're always busy but I just didn't have much to say I guess! Here's a quick update.

This is me with Madeline- pretty much the cutest and sweetest ever! She stays in the nursery on Wednesdays while her mom is in Bible study and I go downstairs and steal her EVERY week!! She helps me work...

Well, softball season is back. Matt of course is playing again this year and he had his first game on Tuesday night (which he didn't get to play because it was canceled due to the storms) and he looked awfully cute in his nice uniform :)

And... Aidan started his t-ball season as well! We didn't get to go to his game but Aimee sent us this adorable picture of him in his uniform!!! He's growing up so fast...
Here's a picture of Sadie. Looks like her feet were cold! Matt and I were laughing so hard at this! (yes, it was staged).

Here's a few more pictures of my feathers. I had my hair done last Friday- Emily darkened my hair just a tiny bit because I'm trying to let my hair go "natural". Whatever that means these days... because feathers are so natural haha! She also trimmed it a bit and added a lot more feathers...!!


Onto other things: Tuesday was exactly 1 month from our Cozumel trip! We can't wait! It seriously can't get here fast enough!!

That's pretty all that's been going on with us. We are both in our Easter program at church so we've had practices twice a week for that. Matt is apart of the drama and I'm in the choir. We've really been enjoying it. All of my family will join us at our church on Easter Sunday to see us in the program- I'm really looking forward to it! I like being able to spend time with both our families!

Happy Easter!!!!

with love,

No comments: