Monday, March 21, 2011

Mom's 50th Birthday!!!

I have so much to tell- we had such a fun and busy weekend!!
Friday mom turned 50 and we gave her a surprise party at my house! We have been planning it for weeks and I was so happy that it turned out! It's been fun planning it and working with dad to get all the details worked out! I told her that I wanted to cook for her on Friday night- so when she came over there were about 20 of her friends at my house to yell "surprise"!! Here's the video of her walking in:


She ran up and hugged Kirby because she wasn't expecting him to be there. Kirby had told a little fib and said he couldn't make it home for her birthday! She was happy to see him!

The party went so great and we took a lot of pics! They're all below! Enjoy!






















with love,

No comments: