Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cowboy Aidan

I just wanted to share a quick, funny story that happened this weekend! This past Sunday we were eating after church and Aidan and I were talking. I mentioned something about me being his aunt and he responded, "You're not my aunt!"

Courtney then responded, "Yes she is! Who is that (pointing at Matt)?"

"Uncle Matthew." Aidan said.

"Yea, and he's married to Riley so that makes her your aunt!" Courtney said.

Aidan shook his head and said "No she's not. She's just someone I know."

Well gee thanks, Aidan! I guess I'm just someone he knows!! Haha I love that little boy! And recently (well his whole life actually) he likes dressing up like a cowboy. He got this new hat this week and is wearing it everywhere! I think he looks handsome!

Our little John Wayne.

1 comment:

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Aww haha, how precious! I think I might just have to stop claiming you as a cousin as well..haha!