Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010



We got our Christmas cards in the mail today and I'm so happy with how they turned out!! I can't wait to mail them!! (of course they are blurry and distorted in this pic!)

But before I do that- we have to celebrate Thanksgiving haha! And let me tell you- I am SOOO excited to celebrate it and absolutely can't wait to see my extended family!! I'm excited to just relax, eat a lot, enjoy seeing my family (that I get to see once a year!! so sad!!) and just enjoy getting away for a few days!!!

Thankfully, we won't have to be doing much counting down because the next few days will go by very quickly for us. Tomorrow night we are going to the Brad Paisley concert, then it's the weekend and lord knows the weekends go by WAY too fast!! Then Monday we only go to work one day and Tuesday we're off to MS!!! I love our MS family and can't wait to see them!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!


with love,

1 comment: