Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recently...

So sorry it's been so long since I posted! There really hasn't much of anything exciting to report in the last few weeks! Here's a little bit of what's been going on...

Here's a pic of Bella one night when she was being extra pitiful and lazy haha

We hung out with my family last weekend- here's me and Emmer! She had been in Orange Beach all week for spring break so we had to catch up!

We went and watched Aidan practice baseball last night- he looks so cute in his little uniform!

And today at my mom's Bible study they had a special day with the kids. They went on an Easter egg hunt and had a little petting zoo there! My mom texted me at work this picture:

Well, I had to go over there ASAP and see mom with actually holding an animal!! I couldn't believe it! And I wanted to hold the precious little baby goats too! They were so cute!! Now I want one!!



with love,

No comments: