Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Matt's Christmas Hunting Trip

Matt went on a hunting trip this past weekend. He left around 5am the day after Christmas! Originally I didn't like the idea of him leaving the day after Christmas but it was something he really wanted to do- so I agreed that he should go! I made it a girl's weekend and went out on Friday night. I hated sleeping alone, though!
Come Saturday I was doing pretty good... cleaning, getting organized and running errands! But, I was really starting to miss Matt! He called me on Saturday and told me that he was coming home (he wasn't suspose to get back until Sunday night)! Some things ended up not working out and they decided to leave early! I was sad for him that he couldn't keep hunting but I was so happy to see him! That night we ordered take out and had a relaxing night in! I was so glad to have him back!

No comments: