Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Dogs!

Yesterday Matt and I went to a new dog boutique called Just Dogs! It was the cutest store ever... I wanted to buy everything! They make all their treats and cakes at the store! They had dog beds, halloween costumes, collars, leashes, treats, bones, collar charms, bath stuff, mugs, stickers, magnets, birthday cakes, etc. Everything you can imagine that a dog would ever need!
Actually, Matt and I were just happy that we found people that were just as obsessed about dogs as we are! We spent a while in the store and we spent more than we wanted to! We got them two bags of treats, a lab and boxer sticker for my car and matching Razorback collars! They look so cute! They let you bring your dogs in so I think I'm going to take Bella next time... Sadie would rip the place up! Here's some pics of their new collars... Oh yea! I painted Bella's nails!!

3 comments:

ChristineWinn said...

We so have to go there together next time we come to Little Rock!!

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Oh Riles that is precious :) I LOVE the nails, and Bella is HUGE!! She is getting soo big! Miss you!

Riley Hill said...

omg we SO should!!